1. Contribute to our mobile apps.
2. Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users.
3. Help improve code quality through within unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
4. Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
5. Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
6. Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
1. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Experience in Android/iOS application development.
3. Experience with modern JS framework such as ReactNative/React, Redux, Angular JS, etc. is preferred.
4. Ability to showcase apps developed previously will be a plus.
5. Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming languages.
6. Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges.
7. Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient.